Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Johana's First Trip to Lagoon

So for Halloween this year, we went with Brandon's cousins to Lagoon for Fright Mares. I had never been to Lagoon before. When Brandon first heard that, he got so excited, which made me a little nervous. Then he told me all about the wonderful SKY COASTER!!! I thought he was crazy. For those of you who don't know what the sky coaster is; it is a ride where they strap you up in a safety harness. Then you walk out to the platform and they clip you to pretty much a bunch of thick wires. Then the platform you are on drops and they pull you up, up and up. When you get to the top you are so far above the ground you don't know what to think. You just know you don't want to fall and hit the ground because you probably won't get back up. There was no way in my life I would ever get on there. Then someone pulls the cord and you go flying across the sky above the ground. You swing back and forth until you slow down, they stop you and your done. I ended up going on it. We got up there and I realized, maybe I should've taken a quick bathroom break.... :( Next thing I know, Kelauni pulls the cord, my stomach drops. And there we go! It was such an exhilarating feeling! But I was screaming the whole way down. I was shaking like crazy when I got off .We had so much fun. There were a lot of fun rides.It was really fun to go on some of the rides and have Ryan, Kelauni's boyfriend screaming. He screams so loud.
While we were there we also went into some haunted houses. Some were fun and some were not so fun.We had so much fun. It was definitely worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment