Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's been a while.....

So, I know it's been a really long time since I've blogged. Brandon and I have been pretty busy with life. It's been crazy! Ok, where to start.... I walked for graduation in July, and we got our own apartment in Idaho Falls. It's a nice little basement apartment, a two bedroom with a pretty large kitchen! Recently, I've been working at my internship. It's been Amazing!!! Actually, they offered me a job there!! It's been a wonderful experience. Brandon got a job at Wal-Mart. He's been working nights and I have been working during the day. We are still moving into our apartment in some parts.. lol : ) And, the other day for the first time we got internet!!!! It's so exciting! We don't have to go to grandma's and spend all day there using the internet!! lol So, I figured that since we have internet again, I can start blogging. I mean, I actually have the time for it now : ) So I've recently taken up a project. I've started sewing. I bought a sewing machine for a really good deal!!  :) I've been making curtains for our basement windows. You see, we want to get the light from the windows, but we don't want to see into the window wells. The view in the isn't exactly the prettiest. : ) So I'm making some small, light curtains to cover the horrifying view. I'm also making another curtain to cover the cable wires that are coming in from the window in the living room. I am also taking a look at redecorating many things in the apartment, adding a bit of color to the rooms. If you know what I mean....

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! Where are you doing your internship? I miss you! When we come back to Rexburg, we NEED to hang out and do something! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete